St. Michael Parish & School is embarking on a new capital campaign called Growing Into the Future Together (GIFT). The #1 priority of the campaign is to put in a new HVAC system for St. Michael School, providing air conditioning and improved air quality and the #2 priority is to build a new parish office. We are very excited about this campaign and wanted to share with you more details:
- The goal of the GIFT campaign is $3.5 million
- The “challenge goal” is $5.0 million
- The first $2.0 million raised will be allocated for St. Michael School’s HVAC system. Funding the HVAC system is the first priority of the campaign.
- If we reach the challenge goal of $5.0 million, then we will build a new parish office.
- In accordance with the policy of the Diocese of Gary, St. Michael can only begin construction on the HVAC system and the parish office when 2/3 of the funds have been raised, and the remaining 1/3 of funds have been pledged. The HVAC system will be funded first.
In order for our parish to grow into the future together and remain a vibrant faith family, we need the support of the entire St. Michael’s community. We invite you to watch the video below and prayerfully consider supporting this campaign as we look to the future to continue to grow this thriving parish and school community!
Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org